DevFest Istanbul 2014 will be held 6th of December in one of the most beautiful cities in the world: Istanbul. If you want to be part of this great event and community go ahead and fill the form.
Presenters – who should speak at the DevFest Conference?
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
- Material Design
- Android Wear
- New Chromecast APIs and Android TV
- Android Auto
- Migration to ART
- Project Volta
- New Android Camera API
- Node.js and MongoDB
- Polymer and WebComponents
- Material Design in Web
- ChromeOS (apps development)
- Web Performance (tools, techniques, approaches)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Storages (SQL, NoSQL, BigData)
- Go (as a language for a Cloud Ready Apps)
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is November 1, 2014
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters until November 15, 2014.
Email organizers at email@example.com